A PLAN IS JUST A PLAN UNTIL IT IS EXECUTED.
“When we analyze the studies that focus on business strategy implementation, in general, we can verify that the estimated rates of failure have ranged from 28 to 90%. “ Cambridge University Press
Davanti can bridge the gap between strategic planning and execution to drive operational excellence & key results.
Problems companies face that hold them back from successful strategic initiatives.
- The strategic plan is either too wordy, uninspiring or too general.
- The plan is un-pictorial, static and it becomes rapidly out of date.
- The plan is not engaging and it is not in the hands of those who need it the most.
- The plan’s focus is on corporate strategy, but not on execution. Without an execution, plan strategy is just theory.
- There is no translation of the strategic vision into the day-to-day changes to operations and actual implementation.
- There is an over-reliance on structural changes… company re-orgs.
Strategic execution is the result of thousands of decisions made every day by employees acting according to the information they have and to their own self-interest. Thus, it is critical to developing an execution plan that is more deeply rooted and pervasive than just structural changes.
Davanti’s goal is to help you reach strategic excellence. A key indicator of strategic excellence is a company’s ability to successfully execute on strategic initiatives.
To be consistently successful with execution is not a one time fix. It is a change to the culture. And that culture must be created and maintained.
Davanti can help you identify the gaps to excellent execution.
We provide the processes and tools to close the gaps.